The Maha Beach Spa Hotel & Suites at Royal Cabo Negro Golf, Tétouan
A new hotel investment opportunity located in Cabo Negro, famed for its pristine golden sandy beaches and outstanding natural beauty, next to the Royal Cabo Negro golf course, close to the historic town of Tétouan. Marina Smir, located a short drive away, is a fashionable and trendy marina offering the same first-class facilities as can be found across the Mediterranean on the Costa del Sol, including excellent services for yachtsmen and a selection of boutiques and restaurants for visiting tourists.
Hotel apartment suites are available for purchase for pure buy to let investment, taking advantage of a rental programme managed on an individual rolling basis through the hotel operator of the on-site 4-star boutique hotel.
The Maha Beach 4-star spa hotel is located at the entrance to the development, and features an external swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sundeck which can be enjoyed by all Maha Beach guests.
The hotel offers a full concierge service, with a wide range of ancillary services including golf bookings, car hire, and a function room with meeting and conference services.
Located on the ground floor of the hotel is the Spa and Health Suite, which will offer a wide range of relaxing health and beauty treatments. The spa features massage rooms, male and female saunas, an aromatic cold water plunge pool, heated indoor swimming pool, health and beauty treatment rooms, Jacuzzi, Turkish baths and an aerobics hall including changing and shower rooms and sun bathing terrace.
The hotel restaurant will offer an array of Moroccan and International fine cuisine which can be enjoyed in the air conditioned dining room, or on the adjoining shady terrace.
The resort also features a commercial centre with a selection of boutiques and shops.
The resort has been designed with space in mind with low density construction and extensive landscaped green spaces and communal gardens and features three large community swimming pools.
Apartment suites are spread over 10 blocks, each consisting of 16 individually designed 2-bedroom self catering suites, constructed with Moorish influences and in fitting with the natural environment and local architecture. The apartment suites are constructed to a high standard using quality materials, and finishes include air conditioning and fully fitted kitchens with white goods and granite work surfaces. There is ample private parking available for cars and golf buggies within the gated complex.
The resort is currently under construction with completion scheduled for December 2010.
• 202 key 4-star spa hotel
• 160 2-bedroom hotel apartment suites
• Hotel operator to be officially announced Summer 2010
• Pre-release, early bird investor 26% discount prices prior to official HO announcement
• Buy to let investment with current heads on beds returning 9% per annum net
• Currently under construction with expected completion date December 2010
• Excellent payment terms with low initial investment providing on paper profit of 35% on announcement of HO - 100% on sum invested
• 70% mortgages available through local banks
• Low rental competition with only three hotels in the area providing accommodation of a 4* standard or above.
• Growth area with massive investment from the Moroccan government into promotion and development of the tourist industry.
• Excellent transport links to Europe from Ceuta and Tangiers, with further planned development of the airport at Tétouan