Professional Counseling Services at our Teaneck, Oradell, and Ramsey, New Jersey Offices
* Daytime, Evening, and Weekend Hours
* Adult, Child, Adolescent, and Family Counseling
* Couples, Pre-marital, and Marriage Counseling
* Telephone Counseling for Individuals and Couples
* Grief and Bereavement Counseling
* Life Coaching - Call for more information
* Spanish-speaking therapists available
* Learn more about our professional counseling services
* Due to overwhelming demand for our services, we have added additional Mars & Venus certified counselors. We invite you to meet the Mars & Venus Counseling Center's Staff.
Health Insurance Coverage Assistance Provided
* Insurance Coverage Clarified
* Required Authorizations Initialized and Maintained Throughout
* Sliding Scale Fee for Insured and Non-Insured
* Most Insurance Plans Welcome
We are the first and only Mars & Venus Counseling Center in Bergen County and Northern New Jersey. The foundation of much of our Center comes from the training of John Gray, Ph.D., one of the country’s most accomplished and famous therapists. He is the best selling relationship author of all time with 16 best-selling books, including Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. In the past fifteen years, over 40 million Mars Venus books have been sold in over 45 languages throughout the world.
John Gray has appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, CBS Morning Show, Good Morning America, The Early Show, The View, Politically Incorrect, Larry King, and others. He has been profiled in Newsweek, Time, Forbes, USA Today, TV Guide, People, and New Age Journal, among others.
In addition to the teachings of John Gray, we have studied and integrated the theories and practice methods of many leaders in the fields of adult, adolescents, children, couples, marriage counseling, and grief and bereavement.
The Staff at the Mars & Venus Counseling Center is a small group private practice of talented and experienced clinicians who are trained to address a wide range of presenting concerns. Each specializes in different areas of counseling, coaching, and psychotherapy for adults, adolescents, children, and couples. Each has their own distinct interests and has developed unique counseling styles that best enable them to connect with clients to reach their personal and interpersonal goals.
Richard Drobnick, LCSW, DCSW and Morrisa Drobnick, LCSW, Co-Directors, each received their professional training at New York University. Richard has served Bergen County for more than 25 years and Morrisa for more than 20 years. Richard is the clinical director for adult, couples, and marriage counseling and Morrisa is the clinical director for children, adolescents, and grief and bereavement. Both are considered among the most experienced and well-respected counselors in Bergen County. Morrisa and Richard Drobnick have been married for over 20 years, have two grown children, Silver and Selena, and reside in Bergen County.