Your Bespoke Celebration
Morland Hall is perfect for your wedding or civil partnership. The essence of a wedding at Morland Hall is flexibility and choice. We let you decide how you want to spend this most important day of your life, and do not dictate what you can or cannot do.
This model of a bespoke ‘plan it yourself’ wedding is proving increasingly popular and our self-catering facilities are there to provide the basis for your big day. However, we can help you should you want us to and we have a wide range of services and support at competitive rates should you wish to use them. And of course, as we know the estate intimately, we know what will work and what may prove difficult so we can advise you on the best plan.
We have three styles of wedding – all of which carry the bespoke characteristics that Morland Hall has become known for:-
The Classic Unpackaged Wedding
We don’t believe that the most important day in your life can, or should be considered as an off-the-shelf package. Each couple’s requirements are unique and differ greatly, so why should you be packaged together?
So, we do not offer packages (other than the occasional special offer) but we recognise that there are certain aspects of the event you will probably require and so to make it easier for you we include these as standard within our venue pricing.
Our classic venue hire charge includes the following:
• Morland Hall or The Coach House for day of the wedding ceremony;
• A preparation room for the bride and bridesmaids;
• Attendance by our license holder at the wedding ceremony;
• Contact and liaison with the Registrar during and after the ceremony;
• The set-up of the wedding reception venue;
• The use of Morland Hall gardens and terraces for drinks and canapés;
• The hire of our bar in the Coach House;
• Either the Coach House or Morland Hall for the wedding reception;
• All necessary tables, chairs, white tablecloths and white chair covers;
• White dining service including crockery, cutlery and glasses;
• Reasonable liaison with our suppliers and caterers;
• Event insurance to cover unforeseen problems.
Heart to Heart
Morland Hall offers a great space for couples to relax and enjoy being with friends and family. For smaller or more intimate weddings we have created a special arrangement to allow couples to get married in this romantic, peaceful and secluded setting in the heart of the Eden Valley.
Our Heart to Heart wedding is available for two persons from Monday to Thursday for only £795 and includes:
• An overnight stay in the luxury bridal suite;
• Chilled bottle of Champagne and hand-made chocolate truffles;
• A romantic wedding ceremony in the Morland Hall library;
• Witnesses if you need them;
• Use of our grounds and estate;
• A glass of Pimms or Champagne after the ceremony;
• Romantic dinner in the Morning Room or private dining in your own suite;
• Full English breakfast-in-bed with Bucks fizz.
Up to 16 guests may also be invited to the wedding ceremony and wedding dinner at £45 per person. Bed and breakfast for up to 16 guests sharing 8 bedrooms can be provided at £75 per person. You can extend your stay up to 4 nights on a self-catering basis for only £50 per person per night. For an additional charge dinner, bed and breakfast can also be provided.
For those couples who wish to hold their wedding ceremony at Morland Hall but do not require venue hire for a reception or overnight accommodation we offer our Marriage Service. Registrar fees are not included. This service is available from Monday to Thursday:
Up to 18 people in the Library £395
Up to 80 people in the Morning Room £960
The Marriage Service includes:
• Use of the ceremony room
• Chairs and white chair covers
• White table linen
• Available for 2 hours from 9am to 5pm
• Use of the estate grounds and gardens for photographs
A glass of Champagne after the ceremony and a selection of canapés can be added for a price of £18 per person
The estate is also available for business to business activities and is a wonderful corporate venue. We are used by film and photography companies. We hold sporting events such as hunting and shooting; celebrations and parties and many more uses.