We're developing a leading digital library of 3D-printable manipulatives for K-12 STEM education backed with a curriculum reviewed and approved by peers and subject experts.
From the printer-friendly designs to the user-oriented platform with direct-to-printer streaming, gaining access to educational kits and tools is as easy as clicking "print."
WHAT WE OFFER At MyStemKits.com
* Vetted Curriculum - Dozens of standards-aligned 3D manipulatives available for teachers, parents and students to use.
* Global Control - Centralized control enables you to manage a lab of 3D printers with multiple users, queuing, and print privileges. Control and monitor your printer(s) from anywhere on the globe.
* User-Friendly Platform -
• Intuitive Design
•"Easy to Use" Interface
•Integrated Social Collaboration
•Secured & IP Copyrighted Content
* Click 'Print' and Go Streaming
• No need for 3D Skills or CAD experience
•"Easy to use" interface
•No need to import/export files
•No need to slice or generate G codes
* Total Freedom, Mobile Ready
•Supports All Browsers
•Supports All OS
•Supports All Devices
* Compatibility with Major Printers - Makerbot, >PrintrBot, Tinkerine, Leapfrog, > Xplorer 3D, > Ultimaker, > Prusa, and more...
HOW CAN YOU FIND OUR KITS?
Our kits are currently being featured as part of the DREMEL™ 3D FOR YOUR CLASSROOM package. The classroom package includes their 3D printer and an SD card containing a few MyStemKits.com print files and their corresponding curriculum. You can learn more at https://3dprinter.dremel.com/education.
Watch as we add more ways to purchase our kits and lessons throughout 2016 including our upcoming portal featuring direct-to-printer streaming.