The office based in London will serve to build upon the existing customer base and meet the growing demand in Europe and the UK for its Global Trade Compliance software solutions.
For over 35 years, OCR has been specialising in export and import compliance software and guiding companies through the United States’ complex regulatory environment. Using their specialist expertise, they have been helping many Fortune 500 companies including BAE Systems, Moog and Northrop Grumman streamline their compliance processes, enabling these companies to focus on the growth of their core business and their bottom-lines.
Speaking about the need to bring their knowledge and solutions to new markets, Raj Boveja, President and CEO at OCR said:
"At OCR, we are privileged to have been providing the Aerospace and Defence industry with customs and trade compliance solutions for many years and have developed specialist insight into the issues impacting this industry. Despite the current economic climate, we have seen a strong demand for Global Trade Management solutions across Europe and we are expanding our services to help businesses manoeuvre in the increasingly complex regulatory environment. Our services provide a strong foundation for our client’s export compliance requirements through document preparation, denied party screening, license application and much more.”
OCR also offers tailored solutions to a diverse range of industries which include leading organisations in the Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, and Legal sectors. As the foremost expert on Governance, Risk and Compliance, OCR is trusted by Fortune 500 multinational corporations, government agencies, and small businesses worldwide, to ensure compliance for cross-border transactions.
OCR’s suite of scalable and configurable modules are easily integrated with each other and third party solutions, fitting into existing company environments. They automatically share data and documents seamlessly and can be installed behind a firewall or implemented as a hosted service.
The most popular software solutions are as follows:
• Watch list Screening: Enables you to screen all parties against European, U.S., and other International trade watch lists for debarred parties.
• Visitor Management: Manages on and off-site visitor request for access to secure locations and maintains tracking log
• Compliance Request: Allows electronic submittal of export and foreign travel requests for internal review and approval by compliance managers.
• Licence Management: Manages and stores export and import licences and agreements approved by various departments, ministries and agencies around the world.
• Licence Screening: Quickly and accurately identifies appropriate export controls based on the type of goods, international regulations, or the laws of specific importing nations.
• Export Operations: Easily creates and electronically manages all of the key documents involved in exporting.
For more information, please visit www.ocr-inc.com/uk , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 0740 945525.