Portal’s Managed Office Solution (MOS) provides a tailored property, fit out and supporting services package at a location that best meets the client’s need. Utilised by organisations including E.ON, Sky, Hewlett Packard and Hastings Direct nationwide, Portal provide 230,000 sq ft of Headquarter, Contact Centre and Back Office work spaces.
The key benefits of MOS include:
1. It removes considerable Capex requirements and provides clarity of costs. Customers are presented with a monthly operating charge for the contract duration. At the end of the contract there are no dilapidation or exit charges.
2. All associated property and project management risk is transferred to Portal. Portal deliver fit out and services on time to agreed specification and stringent Service Level Agreements.
3. Portal’s expertise and demonstrable capability in providing business driven property solutions enable our customers focus on their core activity, not their property.
Portal’s Scope of Supply can encompass:
• A proven discovery process to establish requirements
• Fit Out design and implementation delivering a working environment aligned to business needs
• Exclusive and qualified site management providing dedicated client liaison
• 24x7 site security
• Hard and soft Facilities Management – catering, cleaning and maintenance
• Data capability (cabling to desktop)
• I T and telephony supply and support capability (specialist in Contact Centre technology)
Portal’s head office is in London and they have operational centres in Glasgow, Rotherham, Nottingham, Chatham, Leicester, Coventry and Leeds.