Project Sanctuary is a recognized leader in bringing health and wellness to our military families. By addressing mental health first, we take the families from battle ready to family ready.
Our unique TWO-YEAR program begins with a six-day, outdoor, therapeutic retreat, providing a sanctuary for military families to reconnect and heal through recreation, education and counseling. After the retreat, military families receive two years of ongoing support and services.
Project Sanctuary’s program is:
• Innovative, evidence-based and designed from feedback from military families
• Recognized as a national leader in therapeutic recreation
• Facilitated by a small professional team of counselors, recreation therapists and social workers
• Provided at no cost to participating families
• Committed to ongoing research with R4 Alliance