Phoelaz: this is what we do, and we do it well!
1) Content writing: Call us writers, copywriters, or freelancers, we write text /content used to entice prospects to purchase, opt-in, or engage in a desired plan of action. We write content for websites, promotional email blasts, auto-response emails, white papers, and lots and lots of print materials. Strong focus on Direct-Response Marketing designed to solicit an immediate, measurable response from recipients. We also love writing case studies that focus on: client background - the challenge before them - the solution they implemented - the results. They are a form of subtle informative promotion that can be re-purposed for years. We also perform Website Audits to enhance the performance with more dynamic and concise language to attract and engage prospects.
2) Social Media: There is a constant need for posts and updates, sharable content that needs to be re-shared, and fans and followers who need to be kept engaged. Companies use social media for three reasons: to attract and engage new prospects; to turn followers into buyers; to service and retain current customers. We fulfill those needs with planned and measurable results driven posts.
3) Articles and Press Releases: The heart of any freelance writing service - we write promotional and informative content on companies, services offered, products, family business story-lines, and assist with placement in trade journals and periodicals. This type of writing can be re-purposed over and over again.
4) Blogs: We write blogs for a variety of clients ranging from Real Estate firms to Contractors to Martial Arts Studios to Luxury Packagers. Blogs are written on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis and are one of the best sources of lead generation and client retention.
5) Grant Writing: According to the U.S. Government and The Foundation Center, there's over $859 billion up for grabs each and every year. In addition, there are more than 86,000 foundations that give away billions more every year. In other words, if a worthwhile organization needs money for a mission - there's likely an agency or foundation ready to give it. We write grant proposals, assist with matching up potential grantors and grantees, and writing out grant applications.