SelectTech GeoSpatial, LLC (sgamf.com) is a AS9100D with ISO9001:2015 small business located near Dayton, OH that specializes in design, testing, and production of rugged electronic enclosures, roll-on/roll-off aircraft modules and pallets, and ground shelter system in support of military, government, and commercial markets. SelectTech is a proved leader in aircraft communications on various military and government platforms and provides enhanced aircraft integration services for Group A and Group B architectures.
SelectTech Geospatial Advanced Manufacturing Facility (SGAMF) is located at the Springfield Beckley Municipal/Air National Guard airport in Springfield, OH.
The facility is a renovated 17,000 sq ft hangar on the flight line capable of high tech engineering & design, prototyping, manufacturing & production, product validation & test (including extensive flight testing), with associated support across our extensive communication product lines.
More specifically, SGAMF specializes in:
- Airborne SATCOM -- X/Ku/Ka-band, Inmarsat, UHF/VHF
- Aircraft Group A/B Modifications (to include all variants of C-130 airframes)
- Electronic Enclosures (tested to MIL-STD-810G/704F/461F and DO-160G standards)
- Specialized Power Supplies for Airborne and Rugged Applications
- Ground Shelters, PEDs, and Mobile Command Posts to include Power, Signals, Structure, and Communications
- Roll-on/Roll-off (RO/RO) Pallets, Modules, and Transit Case Integration (C-130, C-17, KC-10)
-- Senior Leadership In-Conference Capsule (SLICC)
-- Senior Leadership In-Conference Pallet (SLIP)
- Specialized Cabling
- Custom Metalwork and Milling
- Small Fixed Wing and Rotary Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)