Solar Innovations™ offers...
1. An ever-expanding product line. Our product line has expanded to include straight eave and curved eave solariums, numerous styles of conservatories, canopies, pool and spa enclosures, curtain walls, folding glass walls, horticultural greenhouses, and a variety of skylights, which include domes, pyramids, barrel vaults, terrace doors, garden windows, and much more.
2. Easy installation. Solar Innovations™ prefabricates each structure in our facility before delivery; most holes are drilled and punched during fabrication, and all parts are cut to the proper sizes. Once the finishing process is complete, most gaskets and tapes are factory applied, resulting in minimal waste or shortages. These extra steps result in a product that is easier and less time consuming to install.
3. Choice of finishes. Solar Innovations™ offers nine standard Duracron colors in: black, bronze, white, sandstone, Hartford green, natural clay, mill aluminum (unfinished), and dark bronze and clear anodized. We also offer Kynar finishes and the ability to match any custom color.
4. Custom design. Solar Innovations™ strives to design custom products which are tailored to fit all of your needs. If you can imagine it, we can build it. (This makes Solar Innovations™ a natural choice to replace failing units by companies which are no longer doing business.)
5. Better pricing. Our increased volume and improved efficiency are making both our custom and standard products among the most competitive in the industry.
6. Superior marketing materials. Our computer-enhanced architectural books make promoting our products easier than ever. These books highlight the excellent design, function, and form of our products. Our brochures and customer packets also make promoting residential jobs much easier. Solar Innovations™' comprehensive Web site helps market our products worldwide and creates numerous leads, which we refer to our dealer network. Our photo gallery helps customers choose a design and better understand what we do.
7. Effective product delivery. Our products are typically delivered on our own trucks within a five hour radius of Myerstown, PA. Structures shipped via common carrier are typically packaged in wooden crates to minimize any chance of damage.
8. Your voice in our process. We value the opinion of our customers; we realize that your experience is priceless. Please do not hesitate to provide us with suggestions for improvements to our products or service.
9. Commitment to our customers. Solar Innovations realizes that success today requires a team effort. Our staff will do everything possible to deliver a superior product on or before the date it is promised. Contact us today and let Solar Innovations™ earn your business.