The Dojo provides Karate, Kendo, Kobudo, Jujitsu, MMA, Iaido, self-defense and many martial arts programs for kids and adults! We provide the opportunity for character and health improvement in addition to developing superior martial arts skills. Once you enter The Dojo you can leave everything else behind. You can concentrate and enjoy our Martial Arts programs. The Dojo has been a Tucson Martial Arts School under the guidance of Master Demura since 1987.
Our programs are for both kids and adults, regardless of size, age, or gender. Anyone can practice these arts, they are activities you can enjoy and advance in for the rest of your life. We give individual attention to each student, helping them move towards their goals.
Training in martial arts over years cultivates both physical and spiritual strength. Thus these traditional defensive arts contribute to building character, fostering a sense of social responsibility, and to the healthy development of the body and mind.
* Our Karate and Martial Arts programs are designed so that the needs of all our members can be met in a way that is beneficial to the student and true to the art of karate.
* We have a philosophy of inclusiveness: regardless of age, gender or ability can participate in our program in a meaningful manner.
* We are fortunate to be guided by one of today's true karate masters, Shihan Fumio Demura, who is renowned throughout the karate world.
* We are a traditional karate and martial arts school with the goal to develop one’s self-confidence, self-discipline, concentration, and respect of all things through ancient martial arts philosophies and training methods.
* The Dojo combines experienced and motivating instructors, a positive, functional environment and a traditional martial arts curriculum to give you a martial arts experience second to none.