A not-for-profit cooperative offering comprehensive deposit and lending services to its members, TFCU operates its main office in Ticonderoga, NY where it was chartered in 1954 as the International Paper Ticonderoga Mill’s employee credit union. Since then, it has amended its charter twice, and now offers membership to persons who live, work, worship or attend school in, or businesses or legal entities located in Essex County, Washington County or the Towns of Hague, Horicon and Chester.
The TFCU opened its first branch in March 2007 in Port Henry, NY and its second branch in Elizabethtown, NY in November of 2008. The Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union’s mission is to enhance the lives of their members by offering a full range of convenient and economical services while maintaining financial security.
Learn more about TFCU at www.tfcunow.com