Specializing in workplace productivity: About The Washington Network Inc.
The Washington Network Inc., in Alexandria, Virginia, provides and maintains computer networks and telecommunications systems, with a focus on increasing its clients’ workplace productivity. Its clients include businesses and associations in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia, particularly those with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
A member of the Northern Virginia Technology Council and Alexandria Chamber of Commerce, The Washington Network has been honored as the Chamber’s Professional Service Business of the Year.
In 1995, The Washington Network was among the first to integrate workplace telephone systems with computer networks and databases. Today the company implements fully converged solutions that include complete computer and telecom services. These include flat-rate managed network services that utilize remote monitoring and preventive maintenance, and advanced business productivity applications such as Customer Relationship Management software and teleconferencing.
The Washington Network Inc. provides complete solutions including:
Fax Mail Systems
Voice Mail Systems
Call Centers & ACD
Message on Hold
Overhead Paging Systems
• STRUCTURED CABLING
Category 5e & 6 Data Cabling
Category 3 Voice Cabling
Fiber Optic Backbones
Fiber Optics to the Desktop
Consulting & Design
Data Cabling Certification
• WAN SOLUTIONS
Wide Area Networks
Design & Implementation
Converged Voice & Data
Intranet & Extranets
Virtual Private Networks
Routers, Switches & Gateways
Network Security Audits
• LAN SOLUTIONS
Local Area Networks
Fast Ethernet, Gigabyte Ethernet
Complete IT Services
Computer Repair & Service
Computer Sales & Service
Microsoft Certified Partner
MCSE and A+ Certified
• INTERNET SOLUTIONS
VPN's & E-mail Integration
Web Sites & Web Servers
High-speed Internet Access
Firewalls & Network Security
• NETWORK ACCESS
T1, PRI & Broadband DSL
Frame Relay, ATM
Business Lines & Centrex
Long Distance & 800
_ _ _
Founded in 1987 to design and implement office computer network systems and enhance office productivity, The Washington Network is committed to building productive partnerships with our clients. In 1995, we began integrating phone systems with computer networks and databases. The convergence of voice, video and data is our specialty. It optimizes our clients' communications investment and provides new tools with which to compete.
Our extensive experience in business and technology helps us to understand your particular business communications needs and to propose and implement the right solutions.
Our customers are the most important part of our business. We work hard to know you and to understand your particular business needs.
The Washington Network...
• Was recognized as Professional Service Business of the Year, by the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
• Has supported Washington area businesses since 1987
• Is a leader in the convergence of voice and data in the Washington Metropolitan area
• Obtains 80% of new business from referrals
• Offers products and service from 14 telecommunications carriers such as Qwest, XO and Verizon
• Offers a complete line of business telecommunications products including: Telephone Systems, Voice Mail, Auto Attendants, Call Accounting, Toll Fraud prevention and Internet IP Phones
• Provides a full range of computer network services as a Certified Partner of Microsoft, NEC, XEROX, Citrix, HP, Compaq, IBM, Zoom and Intel Security
• Creates and Supports Custom Software projects including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) products such as: IMPACT!, Catering Manager Plus, 76 Trombones, Goldmine, Saleslogix, Commence and ACT!
• Provides classroom training facilities and a disaster recovery site
• Is involved in and supports our community
• Has a management team that is experienced in the business of Washington and speaks the language of business
• Is committed to the best application of technology to produce measurable, bottom line results
• Is dedicated to development of a productive, working environments, to exceptional service, to our mission and community involvement.
• Creates solution strategies based on clients' operations, business practices and competitive environment, to ensure an optimum ROI in data, telecommunications, and network systems.
Our solutions are designed to increase profitability and improve the competitive advantage.