Yodel is the UK's leading independent parcel carrier, handling over 155 million parcels every year, and has a relationship with 85 per cent of the UK's top retailers.
It is a B2B and B2C service provider, covering every postcode in the UK, and on a peak day visits up to a million homes.
Yodel offers a range of services to meet the needs of its clients and their customers:
- Yodel Home and Yodel Business - the two liveried van-based networks with uniformed drivers
- Yodel Neighbourhood - a local courier service, offering extended delivery hours
- Yodel World - international service
- YodelDirect - Yodel's consumer door-to-door parcel collection and delivery service, perfect for SMEs, online marketplace sellers
- CollectPlus - Yodel's joint venture with PayPoint, which allows consumers to collect, return or send parcels from their local convenience store, newsagent or petrol station
Through its sister company, Arrow XL, Yodel can also offer a two man service for white goods and large items up to 120kg.
To find out more visit www.yodel.co.uk