Established in 1995, ZE’s sole purpose is to help clients to be more efficient through information automation, data management and superior services.
ZE is the developer of ZEMA, a comprehensive software solution for data management and business process automation challenges. By providing unrivaled data collection, analytics, curve management, and integration capabilities, ZEMA offers end-to-end automated business process solutions for clients in all markets and industries. ZE also provides a full range of support and implementation services ensuring full success across all elements of the project.
The ZEMA Solution:Putting Data into Action.
ZEMA provides a streamlined data collection service to give users access to an unrivaled catalog of data sources and internal connectivity options. ZEMA also offers clients the ability to perform complex analysis of market data and is designed in a way that easily integrates with third-party systems.
ZEMA is the reliable solution that fulfills an organization’s varied data intensive business needs.
Clean, complete, and timely data:
ZEMA ensures the quality of data. ZE team monitors cleanliness, completeness, and timeliness of the incoming data to guarantee that ZEMA users can rely on us in their decision making processes.
ZEMA makes data reliable by:
• Monitoring the timeliness of data
• Assessing the completeness of data
• Testing data for outliers
• Sending outbound notifications on violations
Analysis and Visualization: ZEMA can meet the analytical and reporting needs of any business user.
Run Complex Analysis with Market Analyzer:
Market Analyzer users can:
• Utilize a pre-built formula library
• Build free-form formulas
• Create cross-source comparisons
• Prepare spot, forecast, and futures analysis
• Generate highly customizable graphs and charts
• Benefit from extensive curve logic
• Save and share analysis with other users
Have Visual displays with Dashboard:
With Dashboard, ZEMA users can view analysis in an information-rich, user-friendly, collaborative interface. Dashboard allows to visualize data in highly customizable graphs and tables, all on one screen.
Dashboard users can:
• Visualize multiple outputs on one dynamic window
• Combine media of different types
• Compare internal and external data simultaneously
• Customize visual interface
• Create multiple dashboards
• Share dashboards with other ZEMA users
Automation and Curve Management: ZEMA eliminates resource heavy intra-day and end-of-day processes.
Automation of sophisticated business processes:
ZEMA supports the construction, mapping, validation, editing, publishing, and auditing of internally generated data. ZEMA users can easily automate the administration of internal data such as forward curves, prices and forecasts.
Your entire forward curve workflow made easy:
ZEMA can support the most complex forward curve logic required by its users. With ZEMA’s analytical capabilities and robust formula library, curves can be constructed and viewed across any time period. Data can then be transferred automatically and seamlessly to a wide range of downstream trade and risk systems, BI suites and ERP platforms.
ZEMA’s forward curve automation capabilities include:
• Event-driven, real-time curve builds
• Full revision tracking on curve logic and curve results
• Parent and child curve relationships
• Curve building across multiple time zones
• Full curve security and administration
• Curve status reporting
• Full integration with ETRM, BI and ERP systems
System Integration: Simplified integration with any number of internal and third-party systems.
Flexibility to leverage the technologies of our clients’ choice
ZEMA’s integration capabilities make it easy to build on top of ZEMA or use other applications in conjunction with ZEMA. ZEMA provides access to information through the database, web services, scheduled jobs, messaging and push-based mechanisms letting ZEMA users choose what works best for the company.
ZEMA’s integration capability:
- Provides a wide variety of integration points including:
- Application specific APIs
- Direct database queries
- JMS messaging
- Web services
- File drops
- Push-based ZEMA adaptors
Integrate ZEMA with any data centric systems
ZEMA’s Robust push and pull options provide flexibility in integrating with multitudes of BI, modeling, ETRM, ERP, and custom-built applications.
• Modelling and statistical packages: SAS, Lacima, Matlab, R
• Web Services: SOAP API, REST API, OData
• Business intelligence tools: Spotfire, Tableau, Power Pivot