A CHERISHED AFFAIR
offers you the choice of a full
Event - Party And Wedding Planning Service
As well as a
Day Of Coordinator Service
Wedding Planner Long Island New York
Wedding Consultant Long Island New York
Wedding Coordinator Long Island New York.
Depending on your needs, time constraints and budget Diane Lea can eliminate your planning problems, suggest the most suitable vendors for your situation and provide the stress free peace of mind in coordinating your event.
EVENT – PARTY AND WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES
Diane Lea will personally meet with you to discuss your plans from location selection, vendor services such as music for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, photography, limo, florist, invitations. Diane Lea will schedule appointments at your convenience and accompany you to each meeting. Diane Lea will offer creative suggestions as well as listen to your ideas to put together a complete package that will suit your needs.
Most Importantly ---- your needs start with working within your budget. That is the premier starting point.
Whether you are planning a Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Retirement Party, Corporate Affair, Birthday, Anniversary, Christening etc. Diane Lea can help you
DAY OF WEDDING COORDINATOR
WEDDING DAY COORDINATOR
1. We will meet with you two months prior to your wedding to go over all your details.
2. We will be attentive to all your needs via telephone and /or e-mail.
3. We will visit the site of your ceremony and reception in person and introduce ourselves to your celebrant and maitre d' one month prior to your date.
4. We will have a second meeting with you two weeks before your wedding date to go over all details.
5. We will contact all vendors after this meeting to guarantee your wishes are being met.
6. If you need help with ideas for floral arrangements etc. we will advise or assist you.
7. We will distribute remaining vendor balances and/or gratuities.
8. We will stay with you from before ceremony to the very end of your affair – until you depart the location.
9. We will have on hand a Wedding Day Emergency Kit for the little tears and spills that sometime occur.
10. We will help your officiant organize and run through your ceremony rehearsal on the day of your wedding ceremony.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Why should I use a Wedding Consultant or Wedding Planner?
ANSWER: With frantic work schedules brides typically spend many frustrating hours searching for venues and vendors at inconvenient hours of the day only to learn the results are not what the bride really wants.
Meeting with an experienced Wedding Consultant, Wedding Planner will enable you to discuss your wishes, needs and budgets. The consultant will bring you suggestions as to venues and vendors that suit your needs. The consultant will screen venues and vendors and only make suggestions that are in harmony with your wishes.
This eliminates many wasted hours.
QUESTION: What is the difference between a Day Of Wedding Coordinator, DOC, Wedding Planner and Wedding Consultant?
ANSWER: A Day Of Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Day Coordinator or DOC is with you throughout the wedding day - from your ceremony through your cocktail hour and reception.
The person coordinates with all your vendors regarding their arrival and set up times on your wedding day and confirms all times with your church, temple, ceremony location and catering facility.
The person pays all your vendors, helps you with coordinating your photography of the bridal party, has an emergency kit for the unexpected and stays with you until the end of the reception.
This includes helping you with gifts. Additional options include contacting guests who have not responded to your invitation.
A Wedding Consultant or Wedding Planner works with you from the very beginning – making suggestions helping you select everything from the venue for your ceremony and reception to the specific vendors. Arrangements can be made for The Wedding Consultant or Wedding Planner to also be your Day Of Wedding or Wedding Day Coordinator.
Question: What are some additional reasons for using a wedding consultant?
ANSWER : The wedding consultant can draw from years of experience in creative wedding ideas and advice, theme wedding suggestions, unique wedding ideas that suit your personality and wishes, wedding etiquette, suggestions for your bridesmaids, wedding dress suggestions, time saving tips and stress elimination.
CONTACT DIANE LEA at (631) 235 -2598