Acquire BPO is a global business outsourcer that offers contact centre, BPO, marketing and animation services. Founded by two entrepreneurs responding to the lack of offshoring providers that could provide solutions that met their rigorous standards, the entire organisation’s infrastructure and processes have since been purpose-built to deliver superior results for the unique demands and complexities of our clients. From 200 employees in 2005 to 4,000 in 2013, the company is now 7,000 employees strong with 12 state-of-the-art facilities in the Philippines, Australia, the US and the Dominican Republic.
Our winning formula of People, Process and Performance delivers solutions with measurable exponential business growth. Our experienced leadership team, local client services teams, best-in-class IT practices and infrastructure enable us to provide high quality, cost-efficient outsourcing solutions that give organisations a competitive advantage.
We are proud to be Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines. We have a definitive edge over our competitors because:
• We are Australian-owned and managed, offering unparalleled access to key stakeholders and transparency of operations.
• We have a robust understanding of the Australian regulatory and compliance landscape.
• We have Australian-based Prince2-certified Project Managers ensuring risk-free transition.
• Our offshore, Philippine offices are fitted out to Australian standards.
• We have an extremely experienced Philippine leadership team who deliver a performance edge.
• We utilise carrier-grade infrastructure with globally redundant paths.
We are also building a strong presence in the United States with an office in Dallas, Texas and a delivery centre in the Dominican Republic with capabilities to cater to multilingual markets. We are poised to become one of the most trusted offshoring providers, helping global clients surpass business targets and provide award-winning customer service.
Our clients include private and publicly listed companies across a range of industries, including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail.