Admescope is a preclinical contract research organisation (CRO) providing the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and veterinary industry with tailor-made ADME-Tox services to drug discovery.
The service offering is widely spread over the whole ADME-Tox area, from highly tailored and optimised studies to High Throughput Screening (HTS).
Admescope’s unique expertise lies in in vitro & in vivo drug metabolism; including metabolite profiling & identification, drug interactions, pharmacokinetics and quantitative bioanalysis. The right study set-up can always be found whether in the discovery or lead optimisation phase. The state-of-art quality data is ensured by optimising the conditions according to the compounds’ characteristics instead of using generic protocols. All of the data can be interpreted for the customer and helped to understand the real meaning of the numerical values and observations.
Our team of experts consist of chemists, biochemists, pharmacologists and technicians, all with long experience and strong expertise in ADME-studies. Combination of our expertise and top quality instrumentation enables us to deliver high scientific and technical quality, always on time.
Whole service offering:
- In vitro metabolism
- In vivo DMPK
- Drug interactions
- Quantitative bioanalysis
- Permeability and transporters
- Physicochemistry and binding
- In vitro toxicology
- HTS ADME
- Tailored and optimised studies enabling high scientific & technical data quality
- World class expertise in drug metabolism, drug interactions, pharmacokinetics and quantitative bioanalysis
- Strong expertise in analytical technologies (LC/MS and NMR)
- Continuous service development and adaption of customers’ processes
- >100 peer reviewed scientific papers resulting in strong expertise in ADME & medical biochemistry