With Automated Interiors Security Services you will save money because: We don't have a national advertising campaign. We don't have hundreds of employees. We don't have a fleet of vehicles. We don't have a huge office buildings full of administrative staff. We are a small growing company that does not have the huge overheads that many of the other companies have. We keep our overhead low so we can keep our prices low.
Be assured of the quality of service because we are fully insured are we are licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau and The Texas State Fire Marshal, and have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Some of the reasons to choose Automated Interiors Security Services:
* We have lowest price of any company. Most companies want $35 or more per month and they still charge several hundred dollars to have it installed. Our installation charge is $149 for a basic system, our monitoring rates start at $17.95/mo.
* We do not require long term contracts. Many companies make you sign a 3 year or longer contract and will not let you out of it. We know that sometimes people move or loose their jobs and they sometimes need to cancel their contract. All it takes is a phone call. There are no cancelation fees and we won't keep billing you.
* You own the equipment. Believe it or not, the largest security companies still own the equipment they install. Read their contracts carefully, it is in there. You may pay for years, but it is still their property. If you try and cancel in the middle of your contract, they can come remove the equipment or put a lien on your house. Usually they just send you a bill for several hundred dollars and hope you pay it to protect your credit.
* We have over 35 years combined job experience with major security and fire alarm companies. We saw first hand how they lacked in customer service, so we started our own company to give people a better choice. We have installed and serviced equipment in small houses to large corporations, such as GM, Fina, Guaranty Bank, Bank of America and many others.
* We are licensed in both security and fire alarm technologies.
* We are a BBB Accredited Business
* We don't have a multi million dollar advertising budget or thousands of employees to have to pay, so we keep our prices low.
* Our systems, whether they are burglar alarms, camera systems, access control systems, etc.. are installed correctly so that service calls are almost unheard of. We have customers that have several thousands of dollars worth of security equipment that have been installed for years and have never had an equipment related service call.
* If you need security system service, you get a technician with several years of experience, not someone that was hired a few days ago. Most of the systems we install have very few service issues. We install them right the first time.