Beyond Market Investorial is an investor education and awareness camp ideated by Nirmal Bang and will be held in 25+ cities across the country. The event aims to provide guidance and training to investors at all levels – stock market beginners as well as seasoned investors, while offering them a platform to meet and speak to exhibitors, attend seminars and workshops as well as gain insights on investment strategies from some of the top experts from banks, insurance companies, mutual fund houses, stock exchanges, depositories and other financial institutions in India.
Beyond Market Investorial has teamed up with knowledge partners like the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) to name a few.
Features of Beyond Market Investorial
The Panel Discussion: The Beyond Market Investorial will bring on board reputed names from the financial services industry and facilitate easy exchange of ideas; thus helping reform perspectives on investing among the attendees.
Audio-Visual Presentation: Participants will get hands-on experience of the stock markets through live trading demos, seminars and interviews throughout the day.
The Beyond Market Classroom: A small, dedicated presentation room will be set up at the venue exclusively meant to impart training through intensive workshops and hands-on tutorials on a gamut of topics with practical applications in investing.
Why You Must Attend Beyond Market Investorial
• Learn new skills and upgrade your investment and trading strategies
• Meet and speak with like-minded investors and traders
• Visit Beyond Market Investorial and figure out which financial institutions can help meet your investment and trading goals
• Interact with leading investment bigwigs in the country
• Find out how to create and maintain a winning investment portfolio
Each Attendee Will Be Given:
• Access pass to Beyond Market Investorial seminars, workshops and exhibits
• A welcome kit
• Your personal copy of the Beyond Market Magazine
Limited seats available. Register today!