Work gloves are usually built to last not throw away and protect workers’ hands all the time.
With some love and care, work gloves will last even longer. Good for you, good for the environment and good for your profit
1) Use leather balm on leather work gloves regularly and they will resist moisture, wear and tear better. Moisten the leather a little first. Use a polishing cloth and rub in the balm until the leather is saturated. Do this in the evening and the balm will be absorbed during the night.
2) If you have work gloves with breathable materials like Gore-Tex, Windstopper and our Czone, you should avoid silicone impregnation. It clogs the pores and reduces the material’s breathability.
3) If the safety gloves become wet, hang them in a suitable place to dry naturally. This will help them retain their shape and extend the life of the materials. Never dry any gloves by placing them directly on a heat source or in a dryer as that will harden and/or destroy the leather and the fabrics.
4) Use a soft or medium bristle (non-wire) brush to clean away caked on mud and debris and if necessary clean any remaining dirt away with a soapy lukewarm water mix followed by a lukewarm water rinse. Dry as described in tip #3.
5) working Gloves are not flame proof or fire retardant and are not warranted in any way when exposed to extreme abrasion, open flame or sparks from grinding and welding.
Before are the tips for work gloves care. Glovesboss is the professional working gloves supplier for hard work industry. We supply all kinds of high quality work gloves like cotton gloves, nitrile gloves, pu gloves, feather work gloves, chemical resistant gloves, anti cut gloves and so on. If you need large quantities work gloves, you can just contact GlovesBoss to find what you need. You can contact us, lisaboss[at]bossbuyer.com.