Just a small tribe of soup-aholics handcrafting fresh, organic and gluten-free soup with vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free and certified humane options! In your grocer’s cooler and at the hot bar. If not, request them.
At Boulder Soup Works, our mission is to bring fresh, organic and gluten-free soup to your table and bring back the truth to soup. We invite you to Kick the Can and Eat Fresh Soup!
We’re just wild about soup. Real soup – the way it tasted before cans and preservatives. So we’re on a mission to bring back the truth in soup. Starting with only the freshest, organic ingredients, we handcraft our soup with love, pack it fresh and preservative-free, and keep it deliciously nourishing all the way to your bowl.
Our soup tastes the way soup is meant to taste. Fresh. Delicious. Wholesome.
We believe that in the rush to commercialize and package soup something has been lost. How have we come so far from the fresh, handcrafted nature of soup, only to expect that soup should be canned or boxed to sit for years? Did you know canned soup is partially cooked in its steel or aluminum can before it sits on a shelf indefinitely? Yuck!
Armed with our soupy passion and wooden spoons, we make our fresh soup by hand using local, organic ingredients and savory spices. We don't add preservatives or artificial ingredients, and we actually use sea salt as a seasoning - not as a preservative.
We know that organic food is better for you and for our planet, so our soup is always certified organic. We know that using fresh local ingredients, whenever possible, is simple the right thing to do, and so we do that as well. And because we know that people have a variety of dietary preferences and constraints, our soup is certified gluten-free with vegan, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.
The result is scrumptious soup that remains deliciously nourishing all the way to your bowl.
Ours is truly Soup to Live By®.
• Red-Lentil Dahl: Vegan, Gluten-free, Organic
• Garden Minestrone: Vegan, Gluten-free, Organic
• Carrot Coconut: Vegan, Gluten-free, Organic
• Potato Leek: Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Organic
• Roasted Tomato Basil: Gluten-free, Organic
• Green Pea with Dill: Gluten-free, Organic
• White Bean with Tomato: Gluten-free, Organic
• Green Chili Corn Chowder: Gluten-free, Organic
• Butternut Squash with Sage: Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Organic
• Soy Ginger with Shiitake: Vegan, Gluten-free, Organic