Cady Bag Company, LLC was established in 1957 by Earl Webb and Harry & Nell Cady. The initial business was the production of cotton and paper mesh bags for roadside citrus stands in Florida. With six employees and a station wagon to deliver bags, Cady Bag was off and running.
In 1967, Cady received a US Government five year contract to produce sand bags to support our efforts in the conflict in Viet Nam. About this same time the technology to produce polypropylene fabrics were commercialized and Cady Bag made the change from paper mesh to woven polypropylene fabrics.