Campeche Playa Golf Marina & SPA Resort
Campeche Playa Golf Marina & SPA Resort, one of the most ambitious and environmentally friendly developments throughout Latin America.
Considered the New World Ecotourism Destination Resort, with 1.6 miles of fine white sand Beach, 18 hole “Jack Nicklaus Signature” Ecological Golf Course, Clubhouse, Sports Marina, Yacht Club, Westin Hotel and SPA, Boutique Hotel, Commercial Zone, International Restaurants, Health Care Center and Beach Club, among many other attractions.
Located in the State of Campeche in the Yucatan Peninsula and just a 45 minute drive away from Campeche, the Capital City, distinguished as World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the Resort features:
• Exclusive Apartments distributed throughout the Beach, Marina and Golf Course (Golden Bear Residences).
• Residential Plots from 800 m2,
• 1.6 miles of white sand private beach
• 18 hole “Jack Nicklaus Signature“ ecological golf course, operated by Troon Golf,
• Club house, with restaurant, bar, tennis courts, swimming pool, jacuzzi, kids club, among other facilities.
• Exclusive Yacht Club with state of the art facilities
• Sports Marina with modern facilities operated by Performance Boats
• Two beach clubs with facilities for both children and adults, including swimming pools, playground area, restaurants and a pool side snack bar.
• Luxury Westin Hotel & SPA and Boutique Hotel,
• Health care center, in order to cover the medical care needs for the residents.
• Town Center with restaurants, boutiques, pharmacy, banks and supermarkets
• Among other facilities
The area’s mild climate, beautiful coastline and proximity to ancient Mayan ruins make it an ideal destination for travelers seeking a relaxing and unique cultural experience.
For more information please visit our Website: www.campecheplaya.com