We offer gentle cycling and walking holidays through the beautiful areas of Oxford, Kent, the Cotswolds, Devon, The New Forest, The Highlands and the historic landscape of the Thames River and London. Our gentle holidays offer unique flat routes with easy gradients and few hills. New in 2012 are our Themed Tours including Arty, Gourmet and Challenging.
Our walking tours focus on the Cotswolds and the Thames with The Cotswold Highlights tour giving you the very best walking in this stunning area. whilst White Horse Downs & Thames Meadows combines walking and cycling from Oxford through pretty villages, on to the famous Vale of the White Horse and back to Oxford. All these tours are self guided.
We also offer a guided tours on specific dates.
Why choose Capital Sport?
We will look after you throughout your time with us. Whether you are 7 or 77, we have a tour for you and look forward to sharing with you some of the best gentle cycling holidays and walking holidays
We are members of ABTOT who protect any money paid to us by you in case of insolvency. The TTA is similar to ATOL or ABTA and provides our clients with peace of mind that their holidays are fully protected.
* Ensuite accommodation every night. On our luxury tours we use 4 and 5 star (the occasional 3 star) hotels, manor houses and old inns chosen for their character and outstanding location. Links to all these hotels appear on each detailed itinerary. On our Classic tours, we have carefully chosen small hotels, inns and private homes picked for their quality and location.
* Breakfast every day
* Luggage transfers between hotels
* Comfortable hybrid bikes on our cycling holidays, adjusted for you . Each bicycle comes with a pannier, pump, lock, tool kit, spare inner tube, map holder and helmet
* Some tours may include a train hop. The cost is included on our longer tours only. Tours lasting 3 days or less do not include the train fare
* Boat tickets on boating tours only
* Safeguarding of your payment to us until your holiday is completed through our bonding with the Travel Trust Association
* Our guided tours are led by born and bred English guides who have lived in the area where you are holidaying for some time.. They will cycle, walk or boat with you each day whilst a support van with a mechanic is available to help you if you have had enough. Between them they offer you a flexibility and cater for the fact that we know everyone is different.
* Dinner is included each evening when your guide will choose a favourite local hostelrie or your hotel restauramt. A coffee. lunch and tea stop will be taken each day at your own expense.
* Entrance to major attractions is included. These vary according to the tour.
* Group size will be a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 12
Self-guided Tours .
* On self-guided tours, the services of our friendly Capital Hosts to welcome and brief you, share their local knowledge and look after you
* You will receive a tour brochure, OS maps of the area with your route marked and easy to follow route directions
* Emergency call out service
* Some luxury self-guided tours include dinner where it is specified