Centre for Computational Technologies (CCTech) Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Computer Aided Technologies (CAx) product developer and premium consultant in the area of Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- We are team of technologist educated from India's top notch institute such as IIT, IISc and UDCT.
- CCTech Pvt. Ltd. is developer, collaborator, consultant and partner for world's leading engineering organizations many of which are Fortune 500 list of companies.
- Computational Geometry, Meshing algorithm, geometry programming, CAX product development to Computational Fluid Dynamics, Fluid and Thermal Equipment design and optimization are our area of expertise.
- Our development team have strong expertise in various programming languages and toolkits such as C/C++, QT, and OpenGL; Geometric kernel such as Parasolid and ACIS; Constraint Solvers such as 2D DCUBE and 3D DCUBE; CAD APIs such as Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/Toolkit Creo Toolkit, UGNX.
- Our Engineering design and CFD consulting team have broad area of expertise in CAE tool such as ANSYS, Fluent, CFX, ICEM CFD, T-grid for Turbulence, Combustion, Multiphase, Solidification and melting physics.
- LearnCAx an initiative by CCTech Pvt. Ltd. with core focus on research in CAx, the company strengthens the bridge between the industry and academia, by developing industry focused courses for Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- With a motto of providing quality education in the domain of computer aided technologies, our online training model helps participants learn complex technologies with ease at a time and place of their choice.
- Our trainers have exhaustive practical experience in a variety of industries, including aerospace, oil & gas, power, nuclear and sustainable energy as well as commanding software usage and implementation knowledge.
First Floor, Akshay Residency, Plot No. 50, Anand Park, Aundh Pune, Maharashtra 411007 India