Founder & principal, Gary Luciano, is a creative consultant with over 20 years of professional experience in graphic design and marketing communications.
Gary was a graphic designer and cartoonist for The Boston Globe, New England's largest newspaper; he later helped set up and launch The Home Depot's In-House Ad Agency in order to fully service 200 retail stores in the northeast division.
Since 2003, Gary has been a creative design consultant for various companies in a wide range of categories including supermarket chains, fashion mail-order and online catalogs, magazines, and more recently, Bank of America's marketing and credit card services in Charlotte, NC.
He graduated from Vesper George School of Art in Boston.
Al Capp, creator of "Lil Abner", America's most read newspaper comic strip from the 1930s to the 1970s, was his illustration teacher and mentor. Illustration is his first and favorite art form.
What can Cedar 8 Creative Communications do for you?
- Develop affordable creative results.
- Give your brand/logo impact.
- Help redesign and realign your business' visual image.
- Create compelling & persuasive print ads or catalog spreads.
- Evaluate creative concepts and strategies.
- Provide "Real-Time Concepting" with sketch meetings to brainstorm with you.
- Attract your most profitable customers.
- Delivered to you on budget and on time.