The platform motivates students and IT professionals to create and share knowledge through tests that simulate certifications in specific technologies.
Technology certifications are important in the careers of IT professionals worldwide. Knowing this, the CertBest platform offers a collaborative environment that enhances the learning, uniting students and professionals from around the world. Their focus is on using techniques and tools to learn better and faster.
Initially created in Portuguese, CertBest.com is now in English in order to reach the largest number of stakeholders. In this version, the platform has been multiplying its users organically, with several countries who access the site, such as India, USA, UK along with Brazil.
CertBest.com is a free online learning environment in which students and professionals create study resources with the aid of tools within the simulation platform such as new questions, corrections, discussions with other users, note taking section and performance graphes in real time.
With the certification tests in the simulated nevironment, users add the knowledge gained by the entire network through studies of materials, courses and professional experience. They evaluate their knowledge in simulated exams and exchange ideas with other test takers on the same exam. The platform is dynamic, personalized, and can be accessed from anywhere, at any time.
CertBest differenties itself based on the number of certifications, the ability to share questions with others and the fact that is it FREE!
The CertBest.com platform offers a student the possibility of monitoring their progress over time and the ease of discussing issues, questions or knowledge with other test takers. In addition you can customize your experience such as: only issues missed, categories that need improvement or # of random questions.
Summary of CertBest.com
• More than 150,000 questions registered.
• Users in 190 countries;
• Exams in: English and Portuguese;
• Several features to track your progress;
• Brazil, the United States and India are among the three countries that most access the platform, along with the UK and Australia;
• Tests of more than 20 technology companies have exams registered such as Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Cisco, CompTIA, Exin, VmWare, Exin, among others.
• The common exams are:
• 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
• 220-801 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam
• 70-646 -MCITP -Administrator Server 2008
• 70-483 - Programming in C#
• 1Z0-051 - ORACLE Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
• 70-687 Configuring Windows 8
• 200-120 CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (803)
• 70-688 Managing and Maintaining Windows 8
• 70-680- Windows 7
• 70-246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
• 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
• 1Z0-803 - ORACLE Java SE 7 Programmer I
• 220-802 CompTIA A+ Certification Exam
• 70-685 Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
• 100-101 - CCENT - NetCert: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v2.0
• VCPN610 VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization
• ITIL Foundation - EX0-117
• 000-221: AIX 7 Administration
• 70-486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications