Established in 1993, ZA Publishing is a London-based multi-media publisher of South African interest titles. Our portfolio of products include:
1. SA Times Newspaper (120 000 weekly readers; 24-48 pages; primarily national, but also international circulation). The SA Times, a free weekly national newspaper published every Wednesday, has been the definitive read within the South African community in the UK and Europe since 1993.
2. South Africa magazine (81 000 readers; min 100 pages glossy A 4 publication). The first South African consumer magazine aimed primarily at an international readership, comprising property owners, tourists, potential investors and business people, is reaching a relatively new, lucrative and growing market of key decision makers and upwardly mobile readers with disposable income.
3. Websites and newsletters SA Times and South Africa magazine each have a dedicated website, supported by a series of interest-specific email newsletters, including travel, wine, news and property. The newsletters serve a combined database of 95 000 opt-in users.
4. SA Times Property portal. A searchable database of South African properties for sale or rent.
5. Smooth Landing. A series of emigration guides.
6. SA Times Events. A range of annual events, including a wine auction and the annual Springbok dinner.