Chartered Accountant Online works with small businesses and individuals and specialises in streamlining accounting and business processes saving time, tax and money by:
- Using the latest, easy to use online/cloud-based accounting software so that both client and accountant can issue invoices, book costs and check their accounts from anywhere with an internet connection
- Giving clients more control and instant access to vital accounting information such as the VAT liability, outstanding payments, bank balances and profits, enabling quicker, better-informed business decisions
- Scanning and OCRing documents for automatic processing and instant access
- Offering virtual meetings to save travel time for more minor issues
- Using electronic signatures to save time and paper and allow instant access to signed documents
- Working with phone apps to facilitate document scanning, issuing invoices, recording business mileage, diaries and to-do lists
- Providing free unlimited phone and email support to our clients
We make your accounting (and your life) as easy as possible.
Chartered Accountant Online covers several business sectors including: restaurant/bar/hospitality, media/creative, medical/healthcare, retailers, property, consultants/contractors/freelancers, tradesman and charities.
In addition we have experts in claiming tax credits on research and development expenditure (such as all costs and salaries associated with software development). For small businesses, this can be worth as much 45% of the amount spent. Our experts can also help in claiming the new 10% tax rate for patented inventions and innovations, and advise on what to do to a product to make it patentable.
To discuss your accountancy needs give the Chartered Accountant Online a call on 020-8133-9876, email tomtrainer@CharteredAccountantOnline.com or use the contact form here with details to request a call back or organise a free consultation and a fixed fee quote.