Chauvel & Glatt, LLP is a San Mateo, CA based law firm that has been providing legal services for 25 years. Its services include:
(1) general business representation, business formation and dissolution, acquisitions and mergers, contract review and preparation;
(2) general civil litigation (usually on defense side), transportation related disputes, collection cases, breach of contract, employment law, real estate and corporate disputes;
(3) estate planning, trusts, estate tax savings devices and strategies, trustee representation, trust litigation, and probate administration:
(4) real estate transactions, sales, leases, tenancy in common agreements, real estate financing agreements:
(5) intellectual property, trade secret disputes and litigation, trade name and trademark registration, copyright, licensing agreements, trade secret protection planning;
(6) employment law and representation, wrongful termination litigation, representation of clients in Labor Commission and EEOC claim matters, and
(7) niche specialty in representation of motor carrier, warehouse, logistics providers, brokers, forwarders and other transportation industry entities before regulatory agencies, administrative agencies and courts.