Cubsta is a cloud-based, feature-rich childcare management software that has been specifically designed to allow early education workers to manage the day to day processes more effectively and for parents to get better insights into their child's early learning journey.
Cubsta comes with the following functions:
• Daily Sheets: Record Meals, Naps, Nappies and Drinks digitally using a simple interface.
• In-class Activities: Record learning outcomes/activities as they happen in a room and share it with parents using images and narratives.
• Notes: A function that enables educators to communicate with parents using text-based messages.
• Newsletters: Allows you to send centre-wide notifications to parents through email.
• Child Records Management: Manage child records including, parents details immunisation, medication, emergency contacts.
We are also working on some other exciting features including, Checklist Creator, Billing, Enrolments, Meal Plans, Waitlist Management, Tour Bookings Management, Incident Reports, Programming and Educator Profiles.
The vision is to make Cubsta and all-in-one integrated childcare management system that allows daycare providers to manage their entire operations from enrolment to graduation, using one simple software.