The databahn research team is comprised of highly experienced research analysts who understand the needs of enterprise account managers and field marketers. databahn researchers know how to uncover valuable & actionable sales intelligence inside large complex Fortune 1000 organizations because they have been involved in strategic account planning and account based marketing initiatives in their past careers.
databahn builds customized Fortune 1000 company profile reports based on the unique needs and requirements of our clients’ account teams. The reports will generally include:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Highlights from the latest Earnings Call & Annual Report (10-K)
- Accurate & Validated Contact Info
- Detailed Org Charts on Corporate, HR, Legal, Procurement, Marketing, Sales, Technology, IT Operations, etc.
- Identification of Competitors and Partners
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories
- Insights to existing IT & Telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
Reasons why our clients purchase Fortune 1000 deep dive reports:
- Eliminate the time it takes to create a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Create a better RFP Responses
- Brief your senior execs before a sales meeting
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Sell more effectively with insights into active projects & initiatives
databahn’s headquarters office is conveniently located north of the Metro Boston area in beautiful Nashua, New Hampshire.