David Nieper is a designer and manufacturer of lingerie, nightwear and clothing for women – all made in England. Based in Alfreton, Derbyshire, the fashion house was founded in 1961 and is renowned for its use of the highest quality fabrics and the personal touch it achieves in delivering world-class customer service.
• Celebrated its Golden Anniversary in 2011
• Employs more than 240 skilled people, including designers, garment cutters, seamstresses and dressmakers with decades of experience
• Sells direct to customers throughout the UK and Europe, and through its own boutique in Alfreton
• Is a family business, totally committed to UK manufacturing – all its collections are designed, manufactured and hand-finished in its UK headquarters in Derbyshire
• David Nieper remains the company’s Creative Director and his son, Christopher Nieper, has been the company’s Managing Director for the past 15 years – responsible for the introduction of the systems and processes that underpin the delivery of a world-class service
• Dedicated to developing and nurturing homegrown fashion talent – the company works closely with the local community, schools and colleges to foster relationships and fashion skills
• Launching the David Nieper Fashion Academy in 2010 – providing vocational and business skills training for the fashion industry of the future. The Academy offers practical experience in a live commercial environment. There are very successful fashion manufacturers remaining in the UK and this helps to answer the fashion industry’s SOS for skills.
For more information on David Nieper or to arrange an interview, please contact Ellen Carroll on 0115 9932346 / 07790 631547, email: email@example.com
For more information on The David Nieper Fashion Academy, visit www.fashionacademy.org