Dr. Levine is a specialist otolaryngologist, treating ailments of the ear, nose and throat. He is also a facial plastic surgeon. He received his M.D. from the Albert.
donald-t-levine-md• Internship – 1980, Beth Israel Medical Center, N.Y., N.Y.
• Otolaryngology Residency, 1984, Manhattan, Eye, Ear, & Throat Hospital
• Clinical Instructor, 1985, Manhattan, Eye, Ear, & Throat Hospital
• Associate Attending at Nyack and Good Samaritan Hospitals – on staff since 1986
• Chief of Otolaryngology at Nyack Hospital – 2000 – present.
• Medical director of the Nyack Hearing Center
• Attended more than 30 post-graduate courses in the areas of Advanced Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Laser Surgery, Dermatologic Surgery, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Endoscopic Facial Plastic Surgery, and Advanced Courses in Otolaryngic Allergy, 1995,1997, 1999.
• American Academy of Environmental Medicine Seminar on Cancer and the Environment, 2005.
Awards and Recognitions
• Art of Healing Award, 2000, Victims Assistance Services, Westchester, N.Y.
Affiliations and Memberships
• Board Certified in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, 1985
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, 1985
• Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 1995
• New York Facial Plastic Surgical Society – Charter Member, 1994.
• Associate member – American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, 1999
• American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Member since 2006, Annual Conference, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
For more information,please do contact below.,
75 North Broadway , Nyack, New York, 10960