NEW YORK CITY - Dream it. Code it. Win it. was launched by Cristina Dolan, TradingScreen, the MIT Club of New York, and The MIT Enterprise Forum of New York City as a contest to celebrate creativity and diversity in the computer science field. On Wednesday, April 30th, a panel of visionaries will award students prizes totaling up to $70,000, and discuss the ‘Future of Innovation in a Networked World’ at the Cooper Union Great Hall in New York City.
Future of Innovation Panel:
• Joi Ito - Director of the MIT Media Lab
• Erik Nordlander - Engineering Partner at Google Ventures
• Mike Perlis - CEO and President of Forbes
• Jeanne Sullivan - Founder and GP of StarVest Partners
• Alex Diaz - VP of Product Management at Yahoo!
• Philippe Buhannic - Co-Founder and CEO of TradingScreen
• Teresa A. Dahlberg - Dean, Albert Nerken School of Engineering, Chief Academic Officer, The Cooper Union
• Cristina Dolan - MIT Media Lab Alumna, Co-Founder OneMain (IPO & Acquired)