e-Bright is an online learning platform specialized in transfer pricing. You will find courses for individuals and institutions, with three different levels available. Check out our Courses page.
Who should take this course?
The courses offered provide a practical approach and critical knowledge on transfer pricing. The course alternatives are tailored to suit the needs of individuals and institutions with different levels of experience and their specific learning needs:
- College students who are interested in become transfer pricing professionals
- Experienced Transfer Pricing Practitioners who want to stay on top of the latest laws, regulations, rulings, and other issues affecting the field
- Senior Executives who supervise staff with transfer pricing functions. CFOs, vice presidents, controllers, and treasurers who want to maximize the profit potential of their firms
- Tax Advisors who wish to expand their service portfolio or provide better and more thorough service to their clients
- In-House Counsels at companies with international operations
- Attorneys with strong comprehension of financial and economic issues wishing to extent their practices into the transfer pricing area
- Accountants and Economists with strong legal understanding aiming to offer transfer pricing services
- Trainers offering In-house Transfer Pricing trainings.
What does the course offer?
There are three levels a student can choose from: fundamentals, complex and specific topics, making e-Bright an ideal option of beginners and experts alike.
Our courses arm you with the latest knowledge needed to deal with transfer pricing issues like:
- Designing and implementing an appropriate transfer pricing system
- Minimising transfer pricing risks and simplifying compliance
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation and ensuring compliance in various jurisdictions
- Selecting and applying a transfer pricing methodology
- Benchmarking a transfer pricing system against best practices
-Creating and maintaining a framework for transfer pricing control
The courses can be purchased individually. All three courses added together provide thorough and in-depth knowledge of the subject and provide greater knowledge on specific information needs.
A 10 day demo is available for each course, free of charge. Check out the Courses page by clicking on Read more.
The platform also contains a Book store, where books and articles with additional information on the topics discussed are available. These items can be used as supplementary reading to the course. The items in the book store can be purchased separately through credits, but can also be packaged with a course for a discount.
In the News page, you can find short news articles about current topics related to subjects addressed in the courses. You may subscribe to the news page to receive the latest transfer pricing news weekly. Just as with the book store, you may purchase a subscription separately or in conjunction with a course. You can always read about our updates and new courses under Press releases.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this platform go to e-bright.com
If you are an institution or a business and you would like to offer our courses to your students or clients, please visit our corporate website.