Electronic Environments Corp. provides specialized facility management services such as engineering and construction services,guaranteed data center energy efficiency and cooling solutions and preventive maintenance and 24/7 emergency repair services, while staying focused on delivering cost effective solutions to manage the physical infrastructure surrounding your mission critical 24x7 data center and telecommunication operations.
25 years ago, Electronic Environments (abbreviated EEC) was incorporated as a niche-based design, construction and service company focused solely on the technical infrastructure supporting Information Technology and Telecommunication operations. Our goal was to re-engineer the way in which corporations managed their technology infrastructure with a focus on Data Centers and IT Facilities. With millions of dollars worth of investment in mainframe technology, and large sections of the business dependent on automated operations, large corporations routinely employed a staff of facility engineers to keep their infrastructure going 7x24x365.
Advancing technologies changed the way business operated. Personal computing and client/server configurations shrunk the physical requirements for infrastructure. Large corporations focused on improving their return-on-technology investments, by truly re-engineering their business processes, and looking for cost reductions. Prominent organizations as well as rapidly growing firms sought out Electronic Environments to help competitively manage their technology infrastructure. We’ve implemented maintenance procedures, SOPs, and EOPs for entire network infrastructures, and where necessary we designed, installed, and managed new facilities with:
Uninterruptible Power Systems DC Power Process Cooling Generators Server and Storage Virtualization Data Center Automation Electrical Distribution Fire Protection Security Monitoring Blade Computing
The results we achieved were nothing short of remarkable, reducing infrastructure management costs and improving system availability for our clients. It is a testament to EEC’s tremendous success and value proposition that 98% of our Fortune 1,000 customers renew their infrastructure contracts with us annually and that most of those organizations have been doing business with us for over 10 years.
The benefits of partnering with EEC are substantial:
• Focused only on designing, building and servicing data centers and other mission critical facilities.
• Single point-of-contact ensures efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
• Quick response time — 24/7/365 emergency services with a 15-minute callback and four-hour or less on-site response time — maximizes uptime, while mitigating risk.
• Internal technical resources assure a fast response.
• Specialized mix of talent in house: architectural, engineering, mechanical, electrical and project management expertise.
• Flexibility that allows clients to select the appropriate service package that suits their needs.
• Employees are specialized, cross-trained and, in many cases, have some level of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) experience.
• Routine preventive maintenance service meets or exceeds manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Web-based tools enable its technicians to capture client equipment information efficiently and allows clients to track projects and manage assets more effectively.
• Reputation for excellence offers the best reassurance to clients.