Fragner Seifert Pace & Winograd, LLP is a well known boutique transactional real estate firm with offices in the Los Angeles and Philadelphia metropolitan areas. Formed in 2005, the attorneys at FSPW have successfully handled billions of dollars of high profile commercial real estate and related transactions, including the following:
• acting as lead counsel for a purchaser of a portfolio of existing Southern California office buildings for over $1.4 billion,
• acting as lead counsel for the acquisition of the Hollywood & Highland® shopping center in Hollywood, California (including a 637 room hotel, a major “live performance” theater and a retail shopping complex) for a price in excess of $200 million,
• acting as lead counsel in negotiating disposition and development agreements for mixed use projects in San Diego, San Jose, Huntington Beach, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Brea, San Pedro, Pomona, Anaheim and West Hollywood, representing an aggregate investment of over $400 million.
• handling California aspects of and preparation and delivering legal opinions on enforcability of loan documents to support the mortgage and mezzanine financing ($1.5+ billion) of a portfolio of performing California commercial real estate.
• handling California aspects of and preparation and delivering legal opinions for the mortgage financing of a 60+ story office tower in downtown Los Angeles ($100+ million), two office buildings west of Downtown Los Angeles (twice; the first time for $90+ million and again several years later for $85+ million), a to-be-built office tower in Orange County, CA ($57+ million), and a portfolio of Southern California office buildings ($27 million),
• representing both buyers and sellers in bulk purchases and sales of pools of mortgage loans ranging from $10 million to over $200 million,
• representing office and retail shopping center developers and owners in virtually all aspects of purchasing, financing, developing leasing, operating and disposing of California commercial real estate, and
• acting as lead counsel for acquirer by a negotiated deed-in-lieu of foreclosure of a portfolio of 22 apartment buildings in San Francisco.
The attorneys at Fragner Seifert Pace & Winograd, LLP seek to provide the highest quality legal services while adding value to their clients’ objectives, striving to be as efficient as possible, using common sense approaches that yield benefits to the Firm’s clients on an immediate, short term and long term basis.