Protect your files and documents against a catastrophic data loss.Transferum represents a full scalable solution for your daily/weekly/monthly backups and an online secure FTP space for your files as well, suitable for both individuals and companies.
High quality and secure ftp storage services with 1GB FREE FTP space that never expires, and pricing plans starting from a just $2.95/mo.
We can allocate to you any amount of storage you need, offering Standard FTP Storage Plans starting from 1GB up to 1TB and OnDemand FTP Storage Plans which go up to 10TB storage space.
Few of our FTP server features include :
1. Any subscription comes with already included number of users - from 3 up to 350 already included users per account
2. FTP Storage Space from 1GB up to 1TB (or more, up to 10TB )
3. No limits on file size
4. Possibility of owning both Private and Public files/folders
5. Possibility of transforming your account into a Workgroup Account
6. Unlimited Transfer per month at flat rates
7. No limits on concurrent parallel connections for the same user
8. Set different level of permissions for sub-users
9. IP blocking
10. No limits on concurrent parallel connections from the same source IP
11. No ADS
12. To access your account you can use both web-base file management utility or any ftp client
13. Possibility of branding the web -based file management interface with your company's LOGO and your web-site's color scheme
14. Possibility of integration of your FTP Space from Transferum into your own site
15. Possibility of displaying your own advertisement or announcements inside the web file management interface
16. Professional e-mail and telephone support 24/7
17. Any kind of customization regarding the length of the contractual period, desired storage space needed, number of users for account, etc.
Our support team, always in contact with the client, will guide you in the process of installing and configuring the FTP client( if necessary), guide you in partitioning and choosing the proper level of permissions for each sub-user(E.g. user1 can be able to download/upload/delete files from folder A but will be able only to upload files to folder B and so on...the possibilities are endless when speaking about giving permissions to users).