A CONCRETE POLISHING MACHINE WITH FUTURE
Type Ø Cage Ø Work Engine Weight Floating Combo Finish
FT432 86 Cm 80 Cm 6.5 PK 80 Kg ● ● ●
FT436 96 Cm 90 Cm 6.5 PK 89 Kg ● ● ●
FT448 126 Cm 120 Cm 9 Pk 110 Kg ● ● ●
• The blades at traditional machines are attached with two bolts which are screwed by two holes in the arm. This affirmative method can cause serious injuries to, hands and fingers during unscrewing these bolts.
• FULL-TRACK machines use one bolt on the head of the arm. This manner avoids injuring during exchanging the blades. The user must no longer with his hands and fingers between the security ring and the sharp plates when exchange these.
• Generally the spider arms are 2/3 of the additional plate length, after some times have been used, the crossing part of the blades and arms will bend as a result of which they can be exploited no longer up to.. This translates itself in a loss of 10% work suggesting area.
• A FULL-TRACK arm has almost the same length as the blades, declines because of this it has been excluded and the guaranteed work suggesting area continues preserve.
• Traditional polishing machines have equipped with centric twisted arms, they will move independently.
• FULL-TRACK arms has been eccentrically twisted, independent moving has been excluded because of this. The four arms will always move simultaneously as a result of which small disparities are removed and the flatness of the floor will be increased. All spiders and arms have been blackened; oxidizing and being stuck of the arms inside the spider are avoided because of this subject to minimum to maintenance. After years of use the tolerance of the arm in the spider remains as it were nihilist. The work suggesting area remains thus be unchanged.
• The security cage answers entirely to the CE standards.
• FULL-TRACK gearbox castes are manufactured from high-quality aluminum. The layering has been calculated on all possible strengths and frictions as a result of which early wear is avoided. At possible internal damages breakdown services can be carried out with minimum to operations. The remuneration costs will diminish strongly because of this.
• Perfectly calculated engine ensures sufficient strength.
• Traditional machines have equipped with a centrifugal clutch on the engine and an oar disk on the gearbox.
• FULL-TRACK machines are equipped with a variable speed clutch on the engine and on the gearbox. These links ensure that both a very low and high RPM can be created without strength loss. Depending on the speed lower or higher variable clutches participate as a result of which the engine must no longer give strength than necessary is. A normal RPM amounts to 125 rpm, FULL-TRACK machines are adjusted on 200 rpm. This speed leaves finishing the floor more rapidly as a result of which saves the entrepreneur time and money.
• FULL-TRACK machines standard are equipped with a trap less variable handle in altitude. Both large and the smaller user can work unforced because of this.
FULL-TRACK FINISHING MACHINES OFFERS ONLY ADVANTAGES. MORE SECURITY AND USER-FRIENDLY FOR THE USER AND FLATTER FLOORS DURING THIS RESULT YOU WILL HAVE MORE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS.
FRIENDLY MAINTANACE AND EASILY TO COMPOSE OR REPAIR.