Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center has provided high quality health care to residents of Orange County, California since 1971. The 400-bed hospital has grown to meet its communities’ needs, offering a full-spectrum of quality healthcare services for the entire family. FVRMC provides highly accredited heart and stroke care, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, diabetes care, bariatric surgery, orthopedics and spine surgery. FVRMC is also highly specialized in high-risk obstetrics, robotic surgery, wound care, transfusion-free surgery, and emergency care with an accredited Chest Pain Center and a certified Primary Stroke Center.
In recognition of delivering outstanding patient care, our hospital has received many awards and designations, including:
• A rated for Patient Safety (Leapfrog Group)
• Ranked as a US News & World Report Best Hospital in California; Best Regional Hospital in LA/Metro Area; A Top Performing Hospital for Cancer, Geriatric and Pulmonary Care
• Accredited Chest Pain Center (SCPC)
• CCS-Certified NICU, PICU and Pediatric Unit
• Accredited Cancer Program (CoC)
• Accredited Diabetes Programs (TJC, ADA)
• Accredited Primary Stroke Center (TJC)
• Award-winning care for Heart Failure and Stroke (AHA GWTG Program)
• Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence (MBSAQIP)
To learn more, visit www.fountainvalleyhospital.com.