Our patent-pending tablet holding system – live now on Kickstarter (http://kck.st/1hbHOOk) - uses a unique clip that slides between the fingers of the user to provide a flexible solution to the problem of holding your device comfortably.
Available integrated into a high-end leather case or as a stand-alone unit, it can also help to prevent accidental damage, which a report by SquareTrade estimates as affecting almost 20% of one iPad model over a two year period. Our Kickstarter page has a video and more information.
The following five benefits of the G-Hold add up to one unique tablet-holding experience:
• Comfortable - All G-Hold products have a fold-away finger hold that slips comfortably between your fingers and rests against your knuckles, allowing your hand to take a break, relax and enjoy the show.
• Secure – The G-Hold’s unique patent-pending clip design means that you’ll never lose your grip on your device, whether you’re out and about taking pictures or lying in bed watching a movie.
• Rotational - Whether you want your display in portrait or landscape – or even if you want to twirl it round and round to satisfy an ADHD-driven urge – G-Holds are all designed to rotate to your desired angle.
• Sleek - You’ve just spent a small fortune on a thinner-than-a-pencil slice of design perfection. What you don’t want is a big bulky accessory cramping your style. We don’t want that either. That’s why all our G-Holds fold flat so that they can slip stylishly, silently, seamlessly away.
• Flexible – Whether stand-alone or integrated into a luxurious Bohemia leather case, permanently affixed or removable utilising microsuction technology, there is a G-Hold to suit every tablet owner.