USDA Certified Organic Vegetables: Aeroponic-Greenhouse Grown Vegetables & Produce.  Fresh, Tasty, & Healthy Vegetables that are Pesticide & Herbicide Free.  American Owned and American Grown.  No Seasonal worries with continual harvest every 25 - 45 days depending on the crop. Our Mission is to provide Families, Communities, Counties, States, and our Great Country a means to have Pesticide/Herbicide Free USDA Certified Organic, Healthy and Tasty Vegetables and Produce that are grown here in America and sold here to our communities.  A portion of our proceeds will go to our own community, local churches, and food banks to support a healthier lifestyle, support those in need, and give back as our God intended for us to do.

    We will provide a learning place for anyone interested in finding out ways to produce healthy food that is safe for our bodies and enviroment.  Our company will use every means necessary to be an "Eco-Friendly" and "Green" grower.  Gardens On Air LLC. will utilize the latest in technology to be self supportive such as Solar, Wind, & Bio-Mass energy production that not only will provide all of our own energy needs, the extra energy will be placed back on the power grid to be used by those that choose green energy on their power bill.  We will use large compost piles strategically placed so that our hot water needs will be taken care of in a natural form, reusing the compost in liquid form for our fertilizer and in it's completed form for organic plugs for our new crops as well as potting soil to provide the community a way to take potted plants home with them or for their own gardens.  Finally, what we use is an environmentally controlled greenhouse, an eco-friendly, closed loop system that is 99% efficient (with the other 1% being absorbed by the plants) thereby resulting in drastically less water usage and faster growth with the plants only absorbing the water and nutrients they need - no pesticides, herbicides or fungicides are used.  UV treated rain-water will provide more water than we can use.  Weather and Seasons are not an issue for us, we grow 12 months a year.  We will use any and all techniques available to reduce the "Carbon Footprint" made by our company on Earth and to conserve our environment.  We will be a Green Company and set the commercial industry standard for eco-friendliness as well as year-round availability of aeroponic organic vegetables and produce for you, the local restaurant, schools, hospitals and everyone.  Eating healthy means being healthy!  

    We, at Gardens On Air LLC., will always strive to provide the freshest and highest quality USDA Certified Organic produce and vegetables.  It is our intent to give you a safe and healthy product that will want you to enjoy food once again....without fear of what you're eating.  We believe in a brighter, healthier future for everyone.

    May our God Bless each of you.......

Our Family at Gardens On Air, LLC.

Buy Alabama!!!! Buy Local & Support your community.


USDA Certified
Vegetables and Produce