The Wellness Resource Group specializes in Health & Wellness events throughout the East Coast. Our mission is to inspire and enable individuals to embrace a healthy life filled with wellness, fitness, environmental and green living through awareness of advanced medicine research, education, nutrition, exercise and lifelong benefits of living a green, clean and healthy lifestyle.
WRG specializes in producing events within Homeowner Associations and Membership Organizations throughout Long Island and South Florida. Listed below, are some of the services that WRG provides to the HOA's and Membership Organizations to ensure that their Health & Wellness events provide resources and information to their attendees in most beneficial manner.
* Event Consulting Services Contract and with a reputable selection of local and national exhibitors from all industries
* Negotiate all vendor proposals and fees, including decor and catering (if free food sampling is not provided)
* Prepare projected budget and manage payments on client’s behalf
* Act as primary liaison with all contracted vendors
* Manage and coordinate all event logistics
* Design logistical overview of the complete program
* On-site management and event staff for the duration of your event
If your organization is interested in finding out more about what the Wellness Resource Group has to offer, please contact:
Wellness Resource Group
Randye Tone- President
240N Terrace Road
Bayport, New York 11705
Please join us at the Patchogue YMCA Family Center on Saturday, September 17, 2011 from 10:00am-4:00pm for one of the largest events to come to the South Shore of Long Island. The Family Health & Wellness Expo will have over 150 vendors and over 4,000 attendees.
As the one of the Event Sponsors, North Shore Long Island Jewish Health Systems, will be providing free health screenings.
Every industry will be represented at this event. There will be over 10,000 square feet dedicated to free children services. To sponsor and/or to become an exhibitor, please contact, Randye Tone, President of the Wellness Resource Group @ Randye@WellnessResourceGroup.org.