• Guitar Shop TV (GSTV) is an exciting new online TV show designed for passionate guitarists and music lovers worldwide. The show's website is www.guitarshoptv.com
• GSTV is positioned as the place to go for the coolest gear, interviews and performances by top guitarists and bands, our exciting Artist Showcase competition, and backstage access to the most exciting venues around the world. Guitar Shop TV is a unique community and resource for anyone who shares our common passion: great guitar music!
• To date, GSTV has filmed over 200 hours of original, unique video content, and has completed its first 12 episodes, with an additional 30 episodes in its post-production pipeline. The show's season premiere is expected in early 2011, and is projected to attract a significant number of dedicated viewers across a wide demographic, with solid worldwide growth potential.
• GSTV is created, produced and hosted by Brian Lippey, an accomplished guitarist and entrepreneur who has developed several successful businesses over the past 15 years. His credentials over the past 20 years as a top executive include worldwide companies such as Goldman Sachs in New York and London, Merrill Lynch in London, and Tokai Asia, a leading hedge fund in Hong Kong.
Guitar Shop TV weekly episodes feature exciting and informative segments such as:
• “Gear Locker” - A weekly look at the equipment landscape, profiling exciting new and vintage axes, amps and effects.
• “Shop Talk” - Exclusive, intimate conversations with great guitarists and other cool music industry people including producers, engineers, promoters, manufacturers, dealers, etc.
• “Backstage Pass” - Profiles of great music cities (NYC, Nashville, LA, London, and much more) and their clubs, concert venues, studios, and other hotspots featuring live performances and behind-the-scenes interviews.
• "Artist Showcase Competition" - An exciting new opportunity for talented Indie bands and solo artists to be discovered by Guitar Shop TV’s worldwide audience, gain exposure, and dramatically increase their fanbase. Winners are selected monthly and invited on Guitar Shop TV to be interviewed, perform, and appear on the same episode with some of the top celebrities and stars of the guitar and music world. Besides being a chance to reach a large new market via the fast-growing medium of web TV, appearances Guitar Shop TV are also a great way for bands to promote their music, events, and products with our viewers around the world.
• To date, Guitar Shop TV has interviewed dozens of great guests in the guitar and music industry, including guitar gods such as Ted Nugent, Keith Urban, Peter Frampton, Vince Gill, Larry Carlton, Johnny Winter, Robert Cray, Robben Ford, Sharon Isbin, Stanley Jordan and leaders of top institutions such as The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre, The Grammy Museum, The Grand Ole Opry, The Juilliard School; top guitar dealers such as founders or top executives of Sam Ash Music, The Guitar Center, Gruhn Guitars, The Chicago Music Exchange, Norman’s Rare Guitars, Mandolin Brothers; notable spokespeople for leading gear manufacturers Fender Musical Instruments, Marshall Amplification, Martin Guitars, Vox Amplification, PRS Guitars, and many more; and talented behind-the-scenes stars at legendary recording studios such as The Record Plant-LA, Blackbird Studio-Nashville, The Village Recorder-LA, Sun Studio-Memphis, to name just a few.
• Artists welcome the opportunity to have a new forum to promote products, performances, books, and other activities. Exposure on GSTV is a great way to reach a large new global audience. Interviews and/or performances are ways to build a profile with younger players by sharing insights and inspiring them to achieve great things in their own musical careers or experiences.
• For advertisers and sponsors, GSTV is an exciting new way to reach a worldwide audience of consumers in their category and beyond and gain valuable, timely and interactive feedback on products and services.
• For more information, visit: www. guitarshoptv.com