We work with our clients to build custom new homes, remodels and room additions that are energy efficient and considerate of environmental design while staying on budget and utilizing green innovations. The resulting product is more comfortable, sustainable and less wasteful than an average home.
Our Certifications and Designations:
* Build It Green Certified Green Building Professional and GreenPoint Rater for new and existing homes.
* Home Performance with Energy Star Contractor and BPI Trainer through the California Building Performance Contractors Association (CBPCA).
* Efficiency First Founding Member and Steering Committee Board Member of the Efficiency First Los Angeles Chapter
*Building Analyst Professional and Envelope Professional through the Building Performance Institute (BPI).
* Home Energy Rater (HERS Rater) with Calcerts.
* Certified in air balancing, system performance and re-design through the National Comfort Institute (NCI).
* LEED for Homes Green Rater and member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
* Sharp Solar Certified Installer.
* SunCache Solar Certified Installer.
* EPA/DOE Energy Star Partner.
* Lead-safe certified firm by the EPA in Renovation Repair and Painting.
* Program Coordinator and Trainer for the CSULB Center for Continuing Education and Professional Development's Green and Sustainable Building Certificate Program.
* Long Beach City College Green Advisory Board Member.
* Trainer for the California Clean Energy Workforce Training Program (California Green Workforce Training) for Long Beach City College, North Orange County Community College District, and South Bay Work Force Investment Board Gateways to Green Building Program.