Health Wise Capital, a Florida based finance company providing business finance and cash flow solutions to health care businesses is recognized for excellence in service to medical professionals. Health Wise Capital guarantees to maximize income and minimize headaches for a nationwide client base that ranges from hospitals to medical practices as small as the solo practitioner.
Many healthcare professionals, entrepreneurs and small to medium size business owners do not know where to go when traditional banks cannot fund their loan requests to start up, expand their businesses or better manage cash flow.
Running a healthcare business is hard work. Getting financing shouldn’t be. Our performance-based funding model makes fair financing available to millions of well-run health care enterprises that just miss the cut for traditional bank loans. We analyze the volume of cash flow in a client’s business, which we believe is a better indicator of their financial health than its credit rating. This allows us to lend to businesses that would otherwise be locked out of fairly priced capital.
Health Wise Capital looks beyond typical bank products, loans and credit lines to find the right solution for each customer’s requirement. In effect, we can become a partner that understands your business and is flexible enough to work with you to help you move forward. Our unique blend of successful small business entrepreneurship with expertise in the healthcare industry gives us deep insight into the minds of our clients. We offer our performance-based model that makes fair financing available to millions of well-run health care professionals that just miss the cut for traditional bank loans. We analyze the volume of cash flow in your business, which is a better indicator of your company’s financial health than its credit rating. This allows us to lend to businesses that would otherwise be locked out of fairly priced capital. By changing the evaluation process.
Health Wise Capital has made it easy for you to receive loans at fair rates. And expedited funding in as little as 3 days with minimal paperwork and no personal guarantee programs. These programs include:
• Medical Electronic Payment Financing - If your practice accepts Electronic Payments such as Private (Cigna, Aetna, United, etc.) & Government (Medicare & Medicaid) Insurances, EFT’s, Patient Financing, GE Care Credit, or Credit Cards from your patients, we can offer financing against those receipts.
• Unsecured Business Financing - Get up $250,000 with no Personal Guarantees (not personal score driven). Works just like a line of credit. Access to capital as needed within 48 hours.
• Unsecured Business Lines of Credit – Get up to $150,000 with no tax returns or financials. To qualify, you just need a 720 credit score.
• Business Revenue Financing – Get up to $250,000 within 7 days. Based on the revenue of your business (not personal score driven). Receive 125 – 200% of monthly revenue. No financials needed. Minimal paperwork.
• Revenue Advance – Short term funding up to $500,000. Business revenue driven.
• Accounts Receivables Financing – Flexible program gets you the cash you need in 24-48 hours.
• 401K Plan Financing – Invest in yourself and use your retirement funds without paying penalties to maximize your business returns.
• Equipment Financing – Get the equipment you need. We work with A, B, C and D credit. Extremely competitive.
• Loans - an alternative to credit cards, merchant cash advances and bank loans, with no hidden fees or arbitrary rate hikes and automatic daily payments for easy cash flow management.
• Receivables Management – Comprehensive Billing Service and Collections can increase your cash flow by reducing delinquencies.
• Patient Financing - Expand your practice by offering convenient monthly payment plans to more of your patients.
At Health Wise Capital, our mission is to provide the healthcare industry the capital to achieve financial credibility resulting in your business, which provides you, the owner, long-term access to funding and wealth. Together we will positively impact the survival and success rate of Healthcare Professionals in North America.