Hire Fitness is the biggest fitness equipment hire company in the world. Hire fitness offers a range of the most popular types of equipment for hire, including treadmills, exercise bikes, cross-trainers, rowing machines and vibration plates. All the home fitness equipment is made to an exceptionally high standard and each piece is fully computerized with a comprehensive range of fitness programmes to choose from. The equipment is the same as the equipment found in any gym facility and can sustain high usage. The only difference to commercial equipment is that each top quality piece is lighter in construction and therefore more portable for home hire and domestic or office use.
There are Hire Fitness offices across the whole of the UK and Ireland and there will soon be new offices in wider Europe with France and Germany being the first to open. Customer service across the Hire Fitness group is notorious for being first class. Once you have selected the fitness equipment you require and called Hire Fitness to order it or booked online, a local Hire Fitness office will deliver the equipment to your home. Fully qualified staff will install it in the room of your choice and talk you through the controls and how to use it. Payment is then taken for the first 4 weeks plus the deposit (equivalent to 4 weeks rent which is fully refundable at the end of the hire period) and subsequent payments are taken monthly until you decide you no longer need the equipment. The fitness equipment is then collected from you straight away at a time to suit you.
With Hire Fitness, there are no expensive joining fees or lengthy contracts, and hires start from just 4 weeks. The longer the rental periods attract significantly cheaper rates and allow you to swap equipment to ensure you never lose your motivation. At the end of your rental, you can even buy your fitness equipment should the parting be too traumatic! Discounts are offered off the purchase price, based on the rent you've already paid.
1. No need to leave home to get fit and you can exercise in private.
2. Top quality, state-of-the-art fitness equipment with computerized fitness programmes.
3. Fitness equipment is portable if you need to store away when not in use.
4. Free fitness equipment demonstrations to help you decide what will suit you best.
5. Longer rental periods attract equipment swaps to ensure you never lose motivation (subject to standard terms/conditions).
6. No expensive joining fees.
7. If you love your home exercise equipment so much that you cannot bear to part with it, you have the chance to buy with 25% off your rental back as a discount against the final purchase price (terms and conditions apply).
8. SPECIAL OFFER: 3 for the price of 2 - choose 3 pieces of fitness equipment to rent and get the cheapest hire absolutely free (subject to standard terms and conditions).