In 1985 we built Lions Den Hotel and decided to make it a place we'd call " HOME ", since then thousands of people have been regularly patronizing our Hotel and has become training center of several corporate houses. At Lions Den we offer love, care and homely meals.
* We have never pest controlled the Hotel and use eco-friendly methods to keep the Hotel neat, clean and hygienic.
* All our garbage and foliage produce manure that keeps our plants healthy and the Hotel green.
* Our old news papers are recycled into laundry and disposal bags.
* We use solar energy to heat water.
* We save rain water by harvesting it in our bore well.
* We recycle the old wood for repairs and renovation of the hotel.